Saturday Papers: Theresa May resigns
And Boris Johnson has vowed to take Britain out of the EU on 31 October “deal or no deal” if he becomes Prime Minister.
- Fund managers divided over no-deal Brexit risks as May resigns 7
- The £8.6 billion cost to shareholders of collapsing retail margins
- David Stevenson: beware the risk of UK stock market bias 9
- Pound breaks losing streak as May says she will step down on 7 June 2
- The Expert View: Babcock, Serco and IG Group 17
- Friday Papers: Time finally runs out for Theresa May
David Stevenson: beware the risk of UK stock market bias
Our columnist argues many investors are taking a bigger risk than they realise by holding too much of their portfolio in domestic assets.