FTSE see-saws as oil majors rise but Ryanair slump hits airlines
FTSE 100 edged between gains and losses, receiving support from oil stocks while airlines fall after Ryanair's profits slump to four-year low.
- How Vodafone went from Facebook to flat, hitting UK yields
- Four shares the pros are buying and selling
- Monday Papers: Cabinet in no-deal Brexit row
- Asia stocks mixed after another week of trade tensions
- Sunday Papers: Philip Green braced for Arcadia showdown
- Saturday Papers: Thomas Cook risks collapse as stock dives
David Stevenson: bank shares could be a surprise safe haven in a sell-off
I know it sounds daft, but reforms to banks since the financial crisis have left the sector looking much more defensive.