Overnight Markets: Wall Street ends mostly higher ahead of big-name earnings
Kimberly-Clark Corp rose 5.4%, touching a near two-year high, after the consumer products maker reported better-than-expected earnings.
- Tuesday Papers: Barclays to cut bonuses for investment bankers
- Guernsey expects to 'resolve' Woodford stocks row next week
- Sunday Papers: Standard Chartered eyes $1bn buyback
- Saturday Papers: CIA warning over Huawei 7
- Friday Papers: Stagecoach fumes over leak of bid 1
- The Expert View: Unilever, Rentokil and First Derivatives
David Stevenson: the Permanent Portfolio beats gold but I'm not sold
It's billed as an ultra-lazy portfolio for the super cautious, but results from this simple allocation fail to impress.