The Expert View: Centrica, Barclays and Purplebricks
Our daily roundup of analyst commentary on shares, also including Serco and Morgan Sindall.
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street ends lower as economic data disappoints
- Friday Papers: Centrica boss under mounting pressure as shares sink 1
- FCA fines fund groups over collusion on IPO pricing
- Woodford stock Purplebricks dives on profit warning 18
- FTSE falls as Centrica tumbles but dividend boosts Barclays 2
- GAM sacks bond manager Haywood for ‘gross misconduct’
David Kempton: five stocks I'm buying in my Brexit hibernation
Our experienced investor columnist highlights five shares he is buying as the UK's exit from the European Union hangs over the stock market.